CSL 0.82% $308.05 csl limited

They claim double industry yield and therefore cost savings,...

1. 7,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    They claim double industry yield and therefore cost savings, certainly sounds like a good thing for the industry and Aergos.

I doubt CSL would be allowed to acquire the company, or would the ACCC take a global approach to competition not just local fractionation? Although, I also assume CSL has had what this company has been doing on its radar for a while, its sounds like a complete gamechanger.....for the last 20 years....

Perhaps if and when its more proven and scalable Aergos would license out/sell plant and equipment as well as fractionation? The ability to compete with CSL/Grifols/Takeda is a meaningful way would take enormous amounts of capital and a collection network.

Its been mentioned recently CSL is rolling out yield improvements to help offset collection issues. However, if this is actually commercial it certainly is a game changer. It could be very disruptive to donor fees, litres needed, drug prices and patients able to be treated.

Its could also be a game changer for investment retuns on hopes plasma could be replaced with synthetic products. Doubling the yield surely reduces the potential for returns replacing plasma.
    Last edited by JoeGambler: 18/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$308.05
Change
2.510(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $148.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$307.94 $309.48 $306.35 $254.8M 840.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 268 $307.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$308.23 139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.