CSL 0.17% $291.24 csl limited

Proof will be in the pudding I guess regarding how many people...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Proof will be in the pudding I guess regarding how many people actually lose weight and sustain the weight loss. Ask anyone who has lost weight (significant) will tell you that is only half the battle won. You need to be able to sustain that weight loss which requires lifestyle changes. These lifestyle changes are very hard (requires many sacrifices) to maintain.

I personally do not know anyone taking Ozempic type weight loss drugs and what their experience has been but seeing few online reviews I would say the results are mixed and there are definitely side effects to it. So lets see long term how successful it is. As I grow old I am becoming more old fashioned conservative where I let the changes prove themselves over time before I would accept/adopt them. I am not one of the early adopters. I like to keep my investing the same. CSL/RMD have runs on the board with proven long histories of their products. Happy to bet on them until there is significant proof their products are obsolete and replaced with new drugs.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$291.24
Change
0.500(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$294.00 $294.75 $290.82 $257.1M 901.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $291.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$291.28 73 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.