AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

is ago going to burn the $100 million it has?, page-2

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi stocker,

the whole market is atm a roulette table with fundamentals out of the window.

You should have noticed that yourself by looking how there are now a lot of companies who have Mcaps close to their cash in the bank.

Saying that , we could have the best opportunity of a live time to pick the winners now very cheap to make the most out of the re-bounche that wil come sooner or later.

Looking at the various stimulus packages the Chinese have announced, they will need a lot or iron ore in the next few years. This has to come from somewhere as their own iron ore resouces will not be able to produce these fast amounts.

How long the world economies take to bounche back is another guess and i will leave that to the gods to decide.

All I know is that the world will come back to normal and that iron ore is one of he foundation metals on which to build and expand an upcoming economy like China and India.

AGO will be well placed to enjoy the next ride and if they can in the meantime still make a few dollars in this depressed market to get them thru this rough patch then all is fine.

good luck and as always do your own research

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.