AGY 2.35% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Anyone care to share their thoughts on this possibly happening?...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Anyone care to share their thoughts on this possibly happening?

One would assume we need to reach the Stage 2 milestone (77.5% earn-in @ Rincon JV) before it could unfold but given that is becoming more and more realistic each day, AGY could be a very attractive proposition for a pure hard rock play such as KDR / PLS / BGS / MIN etc who need to consider their long-term game plan and maybe look to spread their risk given LCE prices will most likely cool off some time down the track.

Big players such as Tianqi & Albemarle have their fingers in both pies... Galaxy being the biggest ASX Li Co (MCap) is cashed up and about to begin pilot works at their 'world-class' SDV brine project.

So I am a tad curious to know whether these other small to mid-tier yet to be fully-funded pure hard rock players are thinking about it?? They would be very naive not to even discuss it at board level, subsequently have a bit of a sniff around to see who they might want to acquire and at the same time they can shake the explorer tag and get on with being a Li producer a bit quicker.

With AGY's China connection and technical team led by our own Li brine guru / "El Capitan" in PA, it would be a good move by a PLS / KDR et al to take a close look at an up n coming junior like AGY, forging ahead with its 'fast-track' to Li production and snap it up before the horse has bolted...

Potentially a merger with another ASX company could play out well for both parties…

Alternatively, we could see a complete take over by a Chinese firm / battery maker ?? I doubt Jerko is going to go for that but anything up to 49% could be up for grabs…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $4.903K 57.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.