AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Is AGY a possible take-over target?, page-3

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Thanks BTH...great thread idea.

I'm very much a consolidation guy and love it when a industry consolidate. It just makes so much sense and also makes investors richer.
    GMM/GXY was a no-brainer. Size will matter in dealing with China in the future...everyone knows this.

Your right though.
    I don't want anything to do with any company until the China deal is out and we have full details on STAGE 2 and possibility STAGE 3. (details of this could be only days away?)

With FULL STAGE 2 funding and a idea of STAGE 3...AGY is a lock for a MC of 80-120M IMO. It's just simple math.
    I'd also like to see AGY close on the Ekeko deal to secure the Mina Teresa and Pocitos Projects. Then we'd have solid equity in 3 real world lithium assets backed by AGY lithium expert Pablo Alurralde (former FMC GM of ARG Operations for 15 years.)

With full funding EACH project "could" be 5,000-10,000+ of LCE or maybe just 2 projects? Lots of options. LOTS.

No one (the market) understands that AGY is "fast-tracking" these projects.
    Everyone thinks large Brine projects like GXY or ORE with need 3-4 year and 500M CAPEX.
    We aren't doing that. No one GETS that AGY will have a sellable bag of LCE by Dec'17...9 months away. (ponds are now made, brine pumping next week!)
    Right now it's 150 tons but, that could be upgraded to 1650 tons in days or weeks. See AGYs ASX releases from the last 2 weeks.

AGY getting bought out seem unlikely but, a merger via a take-over seems likely and I'd say that's normally 50% cash and 50% stock. There are 4-5 companies on the ASX and 2-3 that make sense to me and not all need to be Lithium companies persay. Each present a unique investment option going forward.

Price?...which is what most people care about.
    First off, the ABOVE China deal needs to be finalized. Ekeko preferably too.

Based on AGYs current price I'd want 12 bags but, I think we can get there JUST on standard valuation via the above sales. One needs to look at just the valuation of AGYs peers that are currently discounted by 40-50% .
    Jerko and Alex are only going to accept a premium I believe. Jerko worked for AGY for 2 years with-out a salary! I'd guess its like a family member, plus he owns 10% and other management of people close own up to 20% of AGY. Were getting TOP dollar!  

No one else has PA but us. No one is fast-tracking LCE sales over the next 12-24 months.

All the above IMO.
    DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.