AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

is ahz to honest for their own good?

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    First let me start by saying that share price has not been good for a while, that goes without saying.
    While I don’t believe in manipulation, it’s hard to say that while looking at your screen. It shows by looking at the screen that it is impossible to trade when if you either sell or buy the line above gets filled so quick. You only need to look at how many where at 10 cents now and now they have gone at the end of the day, they were not sold on Chi-X but have just gone hmm? But you can bet the left one without news they will be back Monday if there is no news.
    Now getting back to the honest part, In the CR document they said that they are raising money that’s a given. But anyone that reads it will see part of the reason is to put more staff on to try and sell CardioCel, so that means they have just announced that they will be also making their cash burn grow as well by an amount we are yet to see/or have, but they didn't lie about it.
    Now they could have been less honest and just said we will be trying to add growth getting a better market share, without adding the putting on more staff that will cost money. Also they said that they are supporting Frazer by buying more and yet there is no amount stated so again there is no lie, being we know they have got to 57% and this part doesn't fall under honest, as they are yet to tell us by way of an announcement that they have. This does ring some alarm bells.
    And some of the last few announcements have done the same thing, they have pointed out a few good things but yet they all cost money and we know this, but they didn't try and hide it.
    Take the shed, we know it didn't cost much, if anyone bothered to ask they would have found out that part of the deal was we took their staff and had to wait for around now to start using the shed the way we want, but as far as I know we have begun to do some dummy runs of late. But they have been honest enough to say so to those that asked.

I do have a problem with whoever writes the announcements in are they trying to keep them a low profile and honest but truthful(I would rather see hype as well). But I would have the same problem if they over hyped them too, there needs to be a mid point.
    I was told 2 weeks ago that they would have a new facebook and twitter account with one more thing as well to help us do two things 1/ to keep us informed, 2/ to keep new and existing holders in touched with what is happening, so one would think we are not far away from that happening.
    Just one last thing if no one can trade them without making the odd profit with a trade, because the above line is always too big, it will do nothing but go down. (it’s called trading not just selling with no hope of it going up) Still IMO there could be a few that wished they didn't sell of late, as there is going to be news coming soon that should make it go up, in fact I thought it would done before now based on the recent announcements.

Cake don't give me any tips mine are bad enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.