AMM 0.00% 0.9¢ armada metals limited

Hi Keanhi,I dont currently hold though have made great profits...

1. 7,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Hi Keanhi,
    I dont currently hold though have made great profits along the way. Watching with interest. I note that depth has increased significantly. I suspect AMM may fall into a S&P Index at some stage and the rerating will continue. However, based on a forecast EPS of circa 3 cents and historic PE of 10 i'm not sure how much more there is in the tank - at least in the short term. On the flip side, the value of the investment in IIN is great and may result in share price near 40cents within a short period of time (say 6 months). Also, i always thought a PE of 10 is low for a company with such great growth. Apply a PE of 15 and immediately you have min 45 cent stock.

I'm hoping for profit taking and a drop to mid 20's where i would like to buy back in - not sure it will happen though rather be patient - look at the chart, surely it can't keep going up and up?

So all in all i really dont know which way the share price will go in short term though am not buying in for now due to the massive rise from lows of 10cents. Long term great investment though. Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 383614 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 184500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.