Quite a good mainly accurate article there dub, not very many...

1. 21,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257

Quite a good mainly accurate article there dub, not very many positive waves going on in it though, i don't think the poor fella can see a peaceful solution while he looks down the road into the future.

To add some positive opinion on the 4th of July smile.png, i would like to add a 4th solution as his three solutions don't seem real flash to me as they all end in some sort of war which i don't think should be the objective, not at this point in time anyway.

I think the writer brushed against the key to it in one of his paragraphs .....because he understands the fact that the far left has been created by humans. here it is ....
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2273/2273097-0b78e6895ecfe6b60e2e6fdaebe7ad0f.jpg

Personally i fundamentally believe that whatever humans create, humans can dismantle, thus there must be a road that leads to a peaceful solution, it's just a matter of travelling down that road. I'm hoping we are and at this point in time i'm thinking it's possible that we are although it's far too hard to explain my reasoning on HC, i struggle with this english language writing stuff, i'm more visual.

The world needs transparency, people need to see the truth not hear it or read it, they need to see it to make them snap out of it imo.

Fish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.