AMP 5.91% $1.12 amp limited

Is AMP a good investment opportunity?, page-235

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Not sure where you are going with that last comment @AimDownSight but my last post was merely commenting on the support level of $2.28 being maintained despite dropping to an intraday low of $2.25 at one stage in the morning.  I'm no technical charter by any stretch of the imagination but support seems to be confirmed at these levels when there is no news out (obviously Tuesday will be a different scenarios - and if adverse $2.28 will get cleared and the next pivot point is $2.16).

For those with skin in the game in this stock or any banking stock affected by the royal commission (both directly or indirectly - not to mention staff of these organisations) yes I think we're all on "egg shells" as you so eloquently referred to.

I've only seen you post on here in recent days after the big SP drop from last week, and unlike some other posters with "sell" and "not held" as their position you're yet to contribute anything of value (apologies to @Astral - his contribution is generally comedic in nature) and boasting about your "big bets" on TLS etc. Is like the gambler who only tells you their winnings never their losses (which we've all had).

Perhaps next time you intend to post or respond consider if your post adds anything meaningful contribution wise. And if it's just a boast or a bait or crack hit the "discard" button.

Back to AMP - I'm still a holder at these levels and not buying more until after the RC outcome.  If bad I should be able to average down my position a bit (as I'm still a believer in De Ferrari and the opportunity for him to turn the ship around so long as the RC outcomes are not overly onerous) but if VI is not banned the SP could bounce up 10c prior to open quite easily. 

Its anyone's guess at the moment...
    Last edited by Danger32: 30/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.