POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I cant believe it. How incredible is this. This is yet another...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    I cant believe it. How incredible is this.
    This is yet another world class super high grade core sample CONFIRMATION!
    We are sitting on a Super Nova at way higher grades with a massive 2.2MTpa mill right on top of it all!

ESR went from 13M to $200M MCap in days on lower quality & more goldy colour copperish drill samples than these clearly massive high grade silvery drill cores.

This is what we now do know:-
    - PH is very excited about this major new discovery
    - GS now extends 170m x 170m and open all ways west north at depth & at width
    - its a continuous horizon - a very bullish term, may extend way longer than Novas 800m
    -  the drill samples are clearly silvery super high grade & the assayed grades are world class 4%-15%
    - the new cores are 50m near the other high grade samples near the drill drive location point
    -  the DHEM plates have delivered incredible results, may be re-deployed all over the place
    - there is no end in sight of the horizon
    - Morgans wanted to see this for themselves but especially the surface & mine infrastructure, oh yes boys its all there all $1,500M of it built by Norilsk & LionOre now worth only $400M apparently says Red

A continuous horizon is a very long way indeed. in fact its never ending
    exploitation means mining & production
    Talk of DSO now at SS & GS as its such high grade over 5%-10%
    The stealth restart of production continues.

I get the feeling there is a lot more to this.

On re-open expect the large accumulation net buyers like RBC CS Hartleys & now Morgans to re-appear yet will UBS continue their failed selldown strategy or stand down leaving very low volume onscreen offerees? Who is going to sell at 7c-8c that didnt sell at 8c-10c?

The Southern Terrace is now around 20% of the length of Nova-Bollinger with only 6 months of drilling, imagine what it will be like with all of that around down there at depth. If this is a Kambalda type super volcano with hundreds of high grade Ni flows at depth as confirmed already at SS, this could become a Kalgoorlie type 100 year mining super pit area.

Rumours of a super high grade world class deposit under the BS Open pit and near SS have proven to be correct & now verified by drill core samples and assays.
    Last drinks gentlemen, we are all in this one way or another, this is going to rerate,

We are onto one of the leading & highest grade Nickel discoveries in Australia in decades since Flying Fox and Silver Swan. And now the market now knows it.

we have found our Super Nova.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.