PAR 3.70% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Is another "Poseidon" possible - really?

1. 9,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Just a Saturday muse, be interested to gain some thoughts from others;

We (most holders, and some non), seem to be gazing starry eyed at the "potential" blue sky here, and by some reports, an SP of >$100 in the future. Some estimates are in multiples of that!

My query is; Is that actually realistic or possible in today's market here in OZ?

No doubt in my mind that the opportunity before us with iPPS and Paradigm, is very significant, at least based on what we know so far, and anticipating more of the same from the P3 study results.

The doubt I have is whether we, as non institutional holders, will be given the opportunity to ride this, should positive results flow, rather than being taken out, well before the full, (or even half of), the potential is realised?

Despite being well cashed up, with a very tight register, and few "churn" shares available, isn't it more than a strong probability that an (likely attractive) offer would be on the table well before we catch even a glimpse of that $100 SP?

I suspect that any offer from here on is likely to be at a premium to the trading SP, so we will probably all be happy, but poor results or other bad news may preclude that!

No reason to be unhappy IMO, but did wonder what the feelings of the posters were as far as how far we would be "allowed" to be on board!?

Yes. it is a: "How long is a piece of string" question, and is perhaps not worded well, but hopefully you see what I am getting at?

Cheers

Cabe (Happy holder)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $150.8K 538.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 53920 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 28335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 67814
Last updated 15.53pm 14/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.