PAR 3.70% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Is another "Poseidon" possible - really?, page-3

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    That’s a good post Cabe. Thank you for the raising some interesting points. Of course we have a way to go before this is a worry. But......

I think the fact that the register is tight with high founder and management ownership is a good reason to believe we will not be bought out too early or too cheaply. We may of course get bought out before reaching any grand heights like $100 + a share etc but the sad reality is that few holders will have the temperament needed to “ride” the stock to its full potential.

Along the journey will be calls for “prudent profit taking”, risk management, competitor risk, diversification, rebalancing etc. Not to mention wars, financial crises, recessions, market collapse etc. So when all is said and done very few holders if given the chance will actually make the most of it. In a way posts like yours may help people formulate a plan for what they may do if it does go on to be a huge success and as a consequence a huge part of their portfolio.

i do hope we reach some of our potential and that if we do some holders will be able to manage the psychology required to change their financial position, make the most of it and perhaps change their lives as a result.

Of couse we still need to pass a global phase 3 trial so it is not in the bag yet and any serious issues would be a disaster for a company of our market cap. So it is a balance at this stage between risk and reward and we alway need to remember the potential downside when dreaming of the upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $150.8K 538.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 53920 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 28335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 67814
Last updated 15.53pm 14/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.