GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Is Anthony Tse Batman?

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    So I understand that AT mentioned no CR, whether it was a soft no or a hard no i cbf reading back to find out. It might suck that he went back on his word, but if that is the best course of action, then good.

Bucket maths here: It was a 10% discount for 5% of the registry, so really its a 0.5% loss on a share price that doesn't represent true value of our company. We got more dollarydoos now, so its only the premium thats a loss. (This is not my expertise)

I can imagine Bacchus, Tse and Turner sitting at a table after an Albermarle, VW or whoever representative leaves the conference room. Turner turns to Tse and tells him that we'd get screwed on that deal.
    Bacchus backs up Turner, and tells Tse that a small CR, MC revenue and BNP can fund the systematic opening of Salt of Life. It would work out better than the fairest and most equitable Joint Venture.

Tse ponders Bacchus' and Turner's advice. He laments on going back on his word, but really, our Tse, our chili-man is basically batman. He may have done something that he said he wouldn't, but he did what was best for gotham city.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.