GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Heres the way I look at it, I'm a long term investor ( I know a...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Heres the way I look at it, I'm a long term investor ( I know a lot of people trade in / out and thats where I see some extreme views and emotion, theres more immediate pressure to win...... a few % here and there means a lot to those with short term goals).

I am in lithium as I think it's a significant part of our future. I'm also in Rare Earths, Gold and Uranium for the same reasons. My major holdings in these areas have had a rough trot over the last 5-7 years (gold has been great last year and this but I had been swimming in red for a few years), I'm holding tight long term on all of them. I've been in GXY since 2011 at an average of 21 cents.

I'm not saying these figures represent what will happen, but (as an example)

Round numbers, todays market cap $1 billion, 5% dilution - $50 million. 3-5 years time, SDV and JB in production, Market Cap say $5 Billion, ......... 50 million dilution on 5 Billion = 1%......... don't care about 5% dilution and sure don't care about 1%.

We may get further dilution, who knows, but I'm looking 3,5,7 years, I don't know yet.

My point is if you have a conviction for a resource and the management is doing well and your company has significant potential, if your reason for the original investment still holds true, don't let the little things worry you. Just my perspective, but I've been well trained in underwater positions and being on the wrong side for extended periods.......... I just don't stress these movements anymore. Try gold stocks 5-10% in a day or days is pretty common just on sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.