ACR 1.52% 6.7¢ acrux limited

Sold my 1780 shares at 11:22am at $0.15 @ a cost of $14.95...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Sold my 1780 shares at 11:22am at $0.15 @ a cost of $14.95 brokerage. Sold at roughly 91% loss. I hope that I never make a mistake like this ever again. I just couldn't stand seeing ACR in my portfolio. In hindsight, it is always easy to say I use have cut my losses much sooner. I don't think I would even bother reporting this to my accountant.

I brought the some of my shares at around $1.95 (Mar 2014) and averaged down at $1.50 and $0.80. I just cannot see this company existing in the mid-long term. There may be a few dead cat bounces. I just can not see management changing. I just can not see anything positive about ACR. In the short term, only great news like someone resigning will lift it up. There are no products coming on board in the near future.

Hopefully for those who are still trapped in ACR, I hope I am wrong for your sakes. I just did not want to sell two years ago and now I paid the price. At least my portfolio looks better not seeing ACR in it. It did represent less than 1% of my portfolio but I had to get rid ACR.

All I can say to ACR (management especially): $#^#$%^%$^#$%$%%#$%$# #$%^#$%$#%@#$ #$%#$%$@%

ACR was my first stock purchase. I just didn't want to wait around to see ACR delisted. I wish I am wrong. Someone please prove that I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.