ACR 1.52% 6.7¢ acrux limited

Is any small Biotech in Aus ever* going to make it?, page-5

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Everyone has a first, while you may have lost money, you hopefully have gained something valuable, wisdom for the future of your investments. (if i've misjudged your post please let me know wisdom for everyone below regardless)

Now assuming you haven't sold yet, the stock is still held by you, meaning it is only a loss on paper until you sell, however this does not mean don't sell. I would recommend waiting until tomorrow to see just what happens (depending on when you bought), this follows onto;

Future recommendations
    set a stop loss - actual or in your mind, this is; a price you will exit your position(sell the stock) at if it falls below, as the stock rises great you can set stop loss higher or cash out and get your profit, better profit than loss after all.
    do more research - knowing what you're investing in and knowing how to invest or trade are important to know, as you go along you will learn lots more from experience which is both the cruelest yet best teacher.
    buy at lows and sell at highs - kind of obvious, but this is really the biggest thing to make sure you're doing, if you had bought july 6th and sold july 17th you'd have made a fantastic profit. it's not just all buy and hold forever.
    Don't trust every word you hear from every 'reputable source - really things like motley fool and morning star brokers etc don't know anything about which way their own farts will blow tomorrow, they pick something hock it to people based on some nonsense and expect people to eat it up, which they do, they lose money and give up investing, sad but it happens.

Honestly idk what else to add but just ask if you have questions
    Last edited by NanoInsignia: 06/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.3¢ $15.12K 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99499 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 30997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.