Is anybody asking DV, page-5

1. 83,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Imagine living at home in a high rise 2 bedder with the bitch from hell and the bastard from hell

whoooooooosh - that's not good

thank heaven for singledom and the coming of robotic partners -

thankfully for me personally -------- I cannot stand cities. I'll stick with my rural, mountains and ocean - open curtains and windows where possible and lots of green outside

I wouldn't trade that for anything. I did think, in a moment or two of craziness of an apartment in Paris because it's supposedly such a special city ------------ but, my first visit - fixed that - and now every time I go there, it's horrible in general.

Couple of weeks back, my partner had to go in for a half hour appointment, normally we go together and try to do something - a museum or similar - but, Paris has been so bad that I didn't even go. And she has been going to Paris for decades - she's now feeling much the same as me.
    Although it's cleaner in the last visit than it's been in the last years - they seem to have people sweeping and vacuuming for the games - and she said even the what I call 'street of piss' ------ didn't smell of urine this trip

my god, I'm glad that my 'idea' of an apartment there - was merely a passing 'idea' - and I got better with some tablets and a glass of vino

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.