MWE mawson west ltd

With permission from the author, the following was sent via...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    With permission from the author, the following was sent via email to the MD some 2 weeks ago and I understand a response will be hastened today:

"Having been a shareholder in MWE for several years including through the de-registration in Australia, the relisting on the TSX, and the 4:1 contraction, I find the position that MWE is in at the moment quite worrying. On the surface MWE has everything going for it and with Copper prices rising what explanation can be given for the continuing decline of MWE’s share price? Is there further information, which should be released to the share market or have we Aussies missed out on information that is known by the Canadian holders?

MWE is part of my retirement fund and its performance, or lack of, will shortly materially impact on my planned retirement activities. .............. I am aware from other MWE shareholders that the company maybe being prepared for a takeover. I gather that this view has been formed in the absence of any explanation from you on the persistently falling share price.

Your conformation that all is well with the company together with your view as to when we can expect to see a more favourable share price would be appreciated. MWE was considering re-listing on the ASX - this is that still a planned activity?

Please be aware that I intend to advise other shareholders of your response."

Readers shgould be aware of the contents of two documents issued by MWE since the email was sent: 11-Jul-2014 Established African Copper Producer and 10-Jul-2014 Mawson West Operations & Corporate Update that do go some way to explaining the status of current operations but do not address the cause(s) for the low SP.

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.