CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hi all,I dont post here too often, usually because what i have...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi all,

I dont post here too often, usually because what i have to say has usually been covered before.
    I feel i need to speak up at this point because there is so much negativity posted on here all of the time.
    I can understand that people are concerned, and negative posts on here don't help to allay the fear.
    I have been holding for well over a year at this point with my initial parcel, and also have been accumulating along the way.I would be buying more if i had the money to spare to be honest, we will all look back in a couple years and say "what the hell were we worried about"

I think people have lost sight of what this company has in front of them, the fundamentals are still awesome, and to me the future looks very bright.
    We have to remember that we represent the emotions of the market when we buy, sell, and even discuss here on HC. What we are doing at the moment is giving the "smart money" a very clear signal that we are easily played and that we are weak in our stance on the future of CCC.
    If we want this stock to move forward, we need to be patient, resilient and positive in our outlook as given time fundamentals WILL reflect the true value of this company.
    I have never seen a company so willing, capable, and able to achieve big things - the way i look at it Don would not associate his reputation with a company that has anything but a massive chance of great success.

I just want to say that you need to take a good look at why you are in this stock, how long you are prepared to hold and if you have the balls to sit on this until full value is realised, i sure as hell am going to because i know where this will end up and if i sell out i will regret it. I personally am one year into a five year minimum plan for this stock.

To finish, please dont take this as ramping, because its not - it's just my intuition into a great company with a great future.

Good luck all and stay the course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.