RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Is anyone at the AGM and able to report on what's happening?, page-2

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    All resolutions passed. A sense of excitement from presenters and shareholders alike. The so-called chippie is one of the "top ten" and there is some serious interest from another top tenner happening. The company seems to have infinite potential. It would seem that there will be announcements coming out thick and fast in the near future.

It is very exciting, but having lost a shedload of money on another "exciting" company (Triton Minerals) and other companies that seemed to have the world at their feet my excitement is tempered by the reality that things can go very wrong with any company.

Now I've got the negativity out of the way, the question was asked about how a little South Australian company can do what the big players with their massive resources couldn't do? As I understood it the answer was that the big established companies get locked into going down a certain path and their corporate mindset is not conducive to innovation or out of left field technology.

In summary we're probably on a winner but it still makes sense to be prepared for anything, good and bad.

Hope this helps boys and girls. Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.