RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Is anyone at the AGM and able to report on what's happening?, page-21

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Don’t think so. Thanks for the condolences, but life goes on regardless. Anyway, now I’m not flying around like a blue-arsed fly, I can tell you everything else I remember (yesterday’s post was finished off in the car in the carpark outside the place that services the car in 35 degree heat).

The Watson is a great venue for a shareholder meeting. It’s located in snooty Walkerville, an inner metropolitan Adelaide suburb. I use the rooftop pool and gym there, which suits me just fine. If any of you interstaters come over for future meetings, you could do a whole lot worse than an overnight stay at the Watson.

The main players from the company were all there with the exception of John Stefanac. All dressed in expensive shirts and ties except for their (our) primary investor who was dressed casually in an Xped tee – he exuded confidence and didn’t need the shirt or tie to do it. I’m crap on names so I don’t remember his name but he looked and sounded good in a natural rather than flashy way.

There would have been about 8 or 9 shareholders (pathetic turnout really). A few old codgers, some mums and dads and a few savvy thirty and forty somethings.

They are acutely aware of the need to move as fast as possible in a tech space that’s becoming very crowded but having said that, when they first developed the technology they thought ADRC would be just one of many competing techs but to their amazement they found there was hardly anyone else doing what they were doing! Thus they are getting the patents in place as quickly as possible.

Establishing a presence in the US is of paramount importance to them now as well and the CEO is going over there very soon to accelerate the process.

A couple of the main people in the company have invested millions of their own money to make it all happen (the CEO and the tee shirt guy).

They discussed the global licencing agreement with Leapin in a bit more detail but don’t ask me about the detail because I’m not a detail person, and am more a big picture sort of guy (yeah I know, sounds pretentious).

They said that the Xped stall will be physically positioned between Microsoft and Intel at IoT Asia. Augers well for spreading the word fast.

First revenue this current financial year is confirmed.

They’re gonna look at making some Xped tee shirts available via the website.

Next time I will take notes and get a whole lot more serious about reporting back to you all. You may even get some detail and a bit of techo talk if the note-taking goes well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.