GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Is anyone concerned about an oversupply of Lithium?, page-14

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Congratulations, very well written piece. My view is that the EV market is being held back by lack of supply of Li and possibly cobalt. Its a chicken and egg conundrum, which comes first. There appears to be no way for the projected numbers of EV's to be produced until the supply of battery material ramps up big time. That appears to be 5 years minimum and then as production of battery powered buses, trucks, cars, power tools etc increases the demand for raw material will continue to increase. I have tried to order an EV but been told I may have to wait to 2019 and possibly longer. There may be and probably will be new technology at some stage but still many years to develop and market. As far as Australia is concerned even though we have politicians who appear better suited to the 19th century there is a whole raft of technologies from innovative businesses coming on stream which will change the electricity generation and storage in this country within the next few years despite the politicians and the entrenched fossil fuel generators. Provided there is the supply of li ion batteries. Gxy is in the box seat with the likelihood of a long term off take agreement for Mt Cattlin providing the funds to develop JB and SDV so that their product is coming on line as world demand ramps up. Other than the raw materials a major asset of GXY is its staff and board who are stand outs when it comes to competency

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.