GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Is anyone concerned about an oversupply of Lithium?, page-17

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Lepidico as a buy in has done the company well.

Though I was curious about the capabilities of Lmax and after doing some research and taking time to visit them I found that the most jaw dropping thing was the ability for Lepidico to make something out of nothing.

Lepidico's process has the potential to buy tenements that no one can do anything with.

Cheap because of their uselessness to that owner.

Lepidico even have an arrangement to collect waste from a supplier in Canada and if all goes to plan produce from the left overs from Mt Cattlin.

Key points...
    1. Using rubbish to make something.
    2. Buying cheap tenements.
    3. Using what we have and others have that would be thrown out (like point one)
    Pioneer have an intersting asset 100km to the east of Mt Cattlin though I haven't been able to find out much about it. - It's large something like 300km2.

Actually more.. I just wish I could find more detail.

There are so many options and I have so much speculation in my mind that others have pointed out that if I can see all these opportunities... Imagine what the board are going though?

As frustrating as it all might seem waiting for answers and direction, it's that frustration of possibilities that make me feel confident.
    Last edited by Thesi: 21/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.