IVG 0.00% 4.5¢ invictus gold limited

Fair enough...Apols moderators and punters for my last post...

1. 375 Posts.

Fair enough...

Apols moderators and punters for my last post which I admint was an excessive bagging of this stock.

Hotfire, you're right that there appears to be a contradiction between two of my posts.

I'll try to clarify, what I was doing was a bad job of saying is that I believed that this stock is going to continue to sink further before any meaningful rises and that I would hop on (to make a so called killing) when it reached a low (possibly as low as 3.5c) which I expected would come.

Seems that may not happen judging by the action yesterday. Seems something is brewing and trades are startingto increase from 0 or 1/2 to 20+. Someone else mentioned that they are about a month away from first drilling/digging. That was a while ago.

I am confident that this stock will absolutely fly once then next positive announcements arrive and I would think the flow will start soon. There's no contradiction there.

My ST view was sell, my LT view was buy. I'm now of the opinion that this stock wont drop much if at all and may even rise on Monday.

In which case I would say ST also buy.

I participated in the action on Monday and bought in because I realised I may not time the low well if I waited longer (I'm not very good at timing things, who is). Any price below 10c before announcement is a good entry point IMO.

The thing with a stock like this is that with so few shares making it very tight, the price can shoot up to a $ in a very short time.

Good luck all. There, that's a ramp if ever there was one, but an honest one not just because I am in to win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.