XRO 0.23% $130.58 xero limited

Hi TimberKnown about and used XERO as an accountant for a while...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Timber

Known about and used XERO as an accountant for a while now.

The stock is cheaper to buy in NZ at the moment (after the currency conversion), not sure why their is a premium in Australia?

Interesting product.....will be interested in how they take on MYOB in the area of ELS tax office lodgements in australia - when that happens (depending on how they actually do it) it will be an interesting comparison product for accounting practises for their ledger and lodgement systems (i.e. practise management systems).

They already integrate with Work Flow Max for timesheets etc, however need the ATO lodgement system to really be a comparison.

In the mean time many accountants using XERO will be running some clients on XERO and others on products like Solution 6 (MYOB owned) until there is a full system available use.

The recent payroll function addition is a good step - really interesting future ahead - just not sure about the AUD premium for listing here!?

Ask me any questions about it - as I said been using XERO for a while now - we run our business accounts in it.

Cheers

Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$130.58
Change
-0.300(0.23%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$131.00 $131.35 $129.85 $57.33M 438.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1500 $130.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$130.58 660 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.