ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

is anyone selling and why

1. 801 Posts.
    I thought i understood something about trading and the sharemarket but can anyone tell me why there is such selling pressure on ADY at this price???? (and those of you who usally downramp please note you are on my ignore list so i will not be able to see your comments from which i suspect you derive much pleasure when writing them?)

Is anyone reading these threads actually selling and if so why? Is it the market that has spooked you? Someone on another forum is suggesting that it is big buyers switching accounts; option holders selling; etc. etc. I am not sure i buy those ideas anymore b/c they have been around for too long??

I am not suggesting it is wrong to sell esp. if you bought at sub .25 and want a quick gain but not that many shares exchanged hands at those levels which is why i am so confused???

ADY is the only stock on my shorter watchlist with such small gains today and yet it is the one with the strongest fundamentals IMO??

This is not rhetorical. I am genuine about trying to figure this out for myself??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $109 9.106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.