SWF 4.00% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

I use them, as others have said I like the community feel and...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I use them, as others have said I like the community feel and cost effective trades. However lack of margin lending means I am likely to transition to NAB in the near future. Given their current success/elevated share price I would like to see Selfwealth do another cap raise - likely just through an insto to fast track development so they can simultaneously push for int. trade, margin lending, derivatives etc. to bring them more in line with other offerings.

I expect them to start losing customers next year or at least greatly increase churn - once they get to a size that other platforms see them as a threat and start offering incentives to transition given the other platforms still have a more comprehensive package. Selfwealth is good for the novice.

I hope I'm wrong, as I am sentimentally attached to SWF - I even emailed to ask how long away their margin lending program is from completion... got a reply three days later saying there is no intention to have this facility in the short term... which contradicts the impression you get in some of the presentations which imply int. trades top priority then margin lending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.