SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

Is anyone using SWF ?, page-196

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    yes, the are CHESS sponsored.
    they appear to be everything CommSec, NABtrade & ANZ offer however there are limitations such as loans and international trading.
    i actually registered today with SWF. Interface looks great but than it froze during login. Logged out, logged on. Shut browser and reloaded. Still frozen. Being a trader this is alarm bells. I’m on the fence if I’ll even go any further with them now.
    But it does look promising. I’ll see how the support team work before I tip some of the war chest their way.
    unique feature with the active community “ranking investors” scary but exciting to be ranked.
    SWF have huge potential, certainly big and bright future. It appears they are working on setting up a service for the US market. If they offer low cost broking and forex than I could end up putting some serious fund their way.
    The APT of share trading, disruptive and innovative.
    They just need to come out with lending against investments that’s not CFD’s, leveraged, margin loans and all that other garbage that everyone else does. Just low cost lending, interest only loans at 3.99%, $8 brokerage. They offer something like this I’ll close my 3 accounts and be straight in.
    Maybe APT should take over SWF and create a BNPL concept on shares. Seems doable. APT seem to want to bash up the banks, well this is certainly another and highly profitable area they could inflict some more damage.
    i might buy some SWF shares.
    If SWF are interested in hiring me as a consultant, PM me. I’m an influencer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24147 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 286540 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.