OMH 2.22% 44.0¢ om holdings limited

The market has been really volatile of late. Many of the stocks...

1. 211 Posts.
    The market has been really volatile of late. Many of the stocks followed on HC have followed suit. The postings on OMH have been almost non-existent, indicating there's not a lot of interest in this stock that has returned over 900% in the last 12 months.

If you talk to the company about what is driving their resurgent share price and you'll learn that they are firing on all 3 cylinders i.e. Bootu Creek production is being optimised as manganese prices are continually firming, refining operations in China are doing the same, and manganese trading is earning strong revenues.

A 2c dividend is about the paid for the past 6 months, and management suggest the next 6 months should be even more profitable which should also be reflected in increasing dividends.

I understand that a number of institutions are currently onsite at Bootu Creek. If impressed, they may well bid up the price to get a slice of the action on a tightly held register. OMH also announced today they are looking for a secondary listing on the Hong Kong exchange. We all know how the Chinese are looking for opportunities in the resources sector....OMH could be the next one to fly especially given the dwindling numbers of manganese producers in the world.....ConsMin production is about to be taken out of global supply. OMH is a sitting duck IMO.

I've ridden this for a while now and believe the best is still to come.

Cheers

Spec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $337.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 44.0¢ $17.59K 39.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37310 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 6183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.