SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is anything going on at ISX?

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    ISX last year regularly updated the market on how its business was progressing and so it should to maintain investor interest in a new business trying to establish itself in the market. Please review last years plethora of advice's compared to this year.

I am more than a little disappointed that the proposed(not promised) May update was not delivered by the end of the month.

I am concerned if the update is not provided very soon the share price may return to previous levels in the near term.

Different issue: Many on HC regularly express the view that the founders should hopefully achieve the 3 tranches of shares based on specific goals being achieved. Do most realise (please correct me if I am wrong). That they already control over 40% of stock on issue and the three tranches will delver an additional 20 + % to the founders if all hurdles are achieved.
    The dilution and control effect on all other existing shareholders will be very significant IMO and a disincentive to institutional investors as the free float will be extremely limited IMO.

I am sure some of what I say will cause conjecture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.