SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I agree that having constant updates and market sensitive...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I agree that having constant updates and market sensitive announcements ( regarding new business) would be great. However they did mention that they won't be announcing every single new customer that comes on board, instead they update on a bunch of signups at a time, for practicality i would say.

In regards to the 3 tranches of shares, i would say the market has already factored Isx at least reaching the 2nd tranch. Which is why the big burst of revenue on the last update didn't move the sp much. I personally doubt that Isx will get all 3 tranches on the next update, but if it does then it just shows that we are onto a giant in the making. In regards to your concern regarding control of the percentage of shares, this is actually a very good thing, its a massive incentive for them to grow the sp as they are so exposed to it.

Overall, if Isx hit all 3 tranches then yes there will be some more dilution, just not that significant and nothing to be concerned about, unless your a day trader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.