APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: apg about to deliver - 100% plus Earnie already posted this...

1. 220 Posts.
    re: apg about to deliver - 100% plus Earnie already posted this one before about the conference that news is old hat now... so to as a matter of fact is the announcement....

1) it is likely to be a big time player.... we have all factored in that the player is going to be 'huge' anything less that that will probably cause the sp to drop not rise....
    2)the bfs is i believe what this all relates to as well.... which if you attended the agm you would have heard what as alluded to as a possible international party to fund the project - again no new news....
    3) once the dust has settled the and apg gets on with the BFS and results are then proven - not without the odd hiccup here or there bu i am sure nothing to worry the techhies at apg... then the real money will be made... once again anything to contrary the sp will be hammered

what we have all started t factor in now is the share price relative to the current announcement...

whilst it would be wonderful to see the share price double that maybe a had rn that is a little soon for any sustained momentum.....

apg like the past trading pattern i believe will close the gap... where ever to runs to...have a look at the chart and see if this is the case....

it has done it in the past and i see no reason why this time shall be any different.... as i stated in an earlier post that the buyers at 4.6and 4.2 are not there for no reason - with substantial volume!!!

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.