I don't know what you all think of this, but to me the way ASX...

1. 84 Posts.
    I don't know what you all think of this, but to me the way ASX handled this whole issue is only comparable to the way certain governments treat their people. TOTAL IGNORANCE. I mean to start off with the ASX website kept stating that the market is currently trading. Isn't this website supposed to be their face.
    And what do you make of total lack of any updates throughout the whole ordeal? Any reputable business would be expected to report to the clients on a regular basis during such critical times. They are able to be so ignorant, because they have a monopoly on their service. Can you imagine them being so ignorant of the need to keep everyone updated if they were competing for the service - they would be up there with the updates every 5 minutes.
    I mean I understand a technical glitch, I've got no problem with systems going down, but the lack of updates is just beyond anything any respectable company should do.
    Who controls these monkeys? There must be a government body that can come down on them like a ton of bricks for this. No one (well maybe with the exception of the privileged)had any idea whether we will be back online today, or not or what is going on.

Anyone up for putting a petition together to whatever government body is able ( responsible) to act in such circumstances? I would really like to let them know that this just can not happen.

I mean everyone is getting up woollies and Coles for trying to create a monopoly and yet no one is trying to control companies which by nature have to operate in a monopoly. Is this a joke or what. Between our labor government doing whatever they please (carbon or electricity sell of or ..... ..... ..... and the list goes on), and this ASX mob just deciding that they are untouchable so why bother keeping anyone updated I loose faith in any improvement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.