Titan - Thanks for the update. I read this one too, but what...

1. 84 Posts.
    Titan - Thanks for the update. I read this one too, but what bothered me was the time it was announced. These clowns should have been on it with updates every few minutes - just think about how many people trade the markets on a regular basis every minute of the day. there would have been a whole lot of very nervous people out there. Say you wanted to sell your shares today because you had a settlement on a newly purchased property in three days. Say you were relying on the proceeds of your sale for the settlement of that property. You would want to know as early as possible that you will not be able to carry out your trade today, so that you can orginse alternative means or what have you. this is just an example of the gross irresponsibility that these ignorant clowns are treating us with. I bet any of these clowns would throw the biggest tantrum if they were trying to go to coles at 15 minutes to closing time to find the shop being closed with no explanation. Only imagine the outage that would cause in them :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.