CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

is at 50% retrace from .04 to .086 now at .062, page-10

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I dont post much prefering to generally listen...

But this is how I see it:
    Cause: Inflationary pressure in Australian economy to high according to latest data released today.
    Cause: Record High AUS dollar.
    Reference: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7217fe66-7096-11e0-9b1d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1KiT07T1q
    Effect: ASX down ~0.8% today
    Effect: General selling off of shares like CEO, I suspect due to alot of people holding shares with high profits already and not willing to risk them.
    My Analysis: The reason for todays events are a higher australian dollar makes our exports less competative on the internation stage and an increase in interest rates is not good for bussiness. However a large portion of that inflation is due to food price increases which can be linked to the recent floods in QLD. I suspect that the reserve bank will hold off raising interest rates because the increased inflation rate is temporary and linked to environmental conditions. Also on this note CEO's bussiness is now going to be in Mongolia, largly immune to our currency changes. So in conclusion my logical chain of thought on these points takes me to the belief the ASX will recover soon, but if the ASX keeps slipping tomorrow there may be a few more deals around from profit takers. However the quarterly report is going to be out soon which is likely to have more details about the upcoming deal that CEO is going to make, here I am interested in specific locations and sizes of the land, how others are performing in the surounding areas etc. If this news is good and I am on the sidelines then i will likely miss out, so I bought in today @0.063. This is all just my opinion.. i would love some constructive feedback with references if possible :) becuase thats what these forums should be all about... but thats also just my opinion haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.