GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is at etf safe?, page-5

1. adm
    95 Posts.
    I recommend buying PMGOLD no expiry call option(backed by bullion stored at the Perth Mint). It is not quite as liquid as the GOLD ETF but I trust the mint and WA govt more than bankers and the trustees of GOLD ETF. I'm pretty sure that I could take delivery of physical bullion with it but I have just received confirmation of my PMDS (Perth Mint Depository Service) account today in any case.

Over the coming weeks I'm going to move money out of PMGOLD and into my PMDS account. I can now purchase metal and have the mint fabricate and store it for me at a moments notice. I will have most as unallocated though because that way you don't have to pay fabrication fees and you can sell it instantly (the mint will buy it back off you) if POG looks like correcting. If the world is driven headlong into a crisis I will convert that unallocated to allocated and if we have a situation such as war or a complete melt down of the financial system I will then take delivery of the metal and store it in a safe at home which is well hidden and bolted to the floor. I do not intend to trade this metal.

Check it out yourself, I think it's a good move.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.