A couple of points ASR state they use mainly TA to identify...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A couple of points

ASR state they use mainly TA to identify short term trades - NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

ASR do give a general over view of the market which they update 3 times per day which is nothing more than what can be gained from a number of free sources. Not many free sources though give actual specific trade entry, stop loss and close details.

ASR performace though is a completely different story.

In the past you could have done extremely well out of trading ASR recommended positions. But over particuarly the last 18 months their recomendations have gone from bad to worse.

I do not know if this is due to change in staff, operating procedures or something else but their performance has got to the point where they are picking more bad trades than good trades and the margins on the good trades are so slim they struggle to make up for the stop losses on the bad trades and tins is before taking into account brokerage.

I have used ASR for sometime as part of an overall trade selection process. I WILL NOT though be renewing my current subscription when it runs out unless they have a very dramatic improvement in performance in the short time I have left.

My view has always been that if companies like ASR produced reults they would not need hard sell, the opportunity to make money is something that would take very little selling and their referral sales would be extremely strong

The fact they are now resorting to very hard sell tactics says it all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.