AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Is AUZ likely to retrace?, page-16

1. 15,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is why so long as the opinion passes the pub test, it is worth a ponder. I am sure that there were a lot of folks NOT riding the wild horse who wished they had never invested. I didn't go there myself, but those folks - if there were any - certainly helped out a few who ran.

Just remember if doomsday comes here, it was up with the stairs and down with the elevator.
    just look at the graph on the right.....I am liking the shape more and more every day. The retraction we are having is right near that 18-22% drop that I made mention off a few weeks ago.

It's a good thing folks. I see on my left that we are the eight talked about stock. About time we had a rest. We are like a Pete Best piece of vinyl eagerly waiting for a repose. You spin me right round baby like a record.

Whoever is going to the agm on Monday in that poor part of Melbourne Toorak I hope will get the chance to ask some really important questions such as 'what drinks did you ply the overseas instos with to get them to partake in a twenty million dollar placement to a dubious company like AUZ on the promise that he has ground that contains 20 billion dollars worth of minerals?"

Folks, I think our Ben saw them coming. Looking at his head I have no doubts he could sell a comb to a bald man.

Veni Vidi Bibi Magnum Vanillus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.80K 1.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 23993889 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1175337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.