AVH 1.15% $2.63 avita medical inc.

Bluebob, We both share confidence in Bill's competence and also...

1. 119 Posts.
    Bluebob,

We both share confidence in Bill's competence and also in the importance of, as you indicate, Avita personnel making post-conference "good customer relationship calls." There's no question about either.

What the rep I spoke with asked about was the nature of those follow-up calls. Again, I don't have any information which clearly speaks to that question. The rep I spoke with suggested that in his experience, the only way to change a surgeon's practice was to be physically at his or her side, asking what it would take to have that surgeon schedule the use of ReCell with an upcoming patient.

If one hundred surgeons attend a conference, whether in Scotland, Italy or somewhere in the United Arab Emerates, how can this face-to-face contact be effectively accomplished? The rep suggest that personal phone calls, registered mail or emails etc would be ineffective. Also, if the rep's experience is valid, how can a small firm such as Avita be phycially present to encourage the surgeon's change in practice, when most of those surgeons who attended the conference are disbursed throughout Europe or the UAE?

Yes, Avita has set up a supportive relationship with MENA (?) was it, and an Avita employee is in charge of European sales. But the challenge facing Avita is enormous and the post-conference sales figures for the two earlier international conferences were modest at best. That's why Homey wrote Bill asking about a paradigm shift.

For me personally, when Avita dilutes the value of our stock by issuing additional shares, I take some confidence that this step will, as you noted BlueBob, bring in the capital to underwrite the needed expansion of the Avita sales force. Surgeons are supremely confident people, it seems, and as Bill said, Avita must be in the paradigm-shifting business, urging surgeons to expand their competencies to include ReCell as another tool for healing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.030(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $185.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.65 $2.60 $317.8K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5725 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.