CAN 0.00% 3.3¢ cann group limited

Forgetting about the economic situation and our shareholdings...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Forgetting about the economic situation and our shareholdings for the moment...but if CAN went under I fear greatly for the (apparently now) tens of thousands of Australian patients who will either have more difficultly obtaining the medicinal product altogether or may suffer higher prices in order to obtain it. Bear in mind CAN are all about prescription medication to symptomatically relieve serious chronic medical conditions - it is just that it happens to be based on the Cannabis plant. And I for one am more worried for the patients more than I am my investment. I know what it is like to have a chronic condition that only responds to one thing - and for many people that is medicinal Cannabis (until such time as something else comes along of course).

At least if CAN do go under, I hope Aussie patients will still be the winners, even if my own personal investment evaporates into nothing more than a letter from the Administrators.

That said, I am still somewhat hopeful that much of the doom and gloom posted recently in these threads (admittedly including mine) is more symptomatic of the reactions to the catastrophic share price than it is the ability of the business to survive. But certainly had it not been for the fact that I can offset my loss against a gain, I probably would have bailed a couple of weeks ago. I do not have much faith in the management of CAN I am afraid to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $4.901K 145.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.