PNV 1.92% $2.56 polynovo limited

This hypothetical has been suggested before, but I doubt it is a...

1. 5,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    This hypothetical has been suggested before, but I doubt it is a realistic scenario for three reasons:

First, Ebola is not and never will be a serious public health risk in the developed world, and certainly not one with potential for "mass casualties". There is no legitimate public health case to be made for the United States to divert significant resources into "a cure for Ebola."

Second, as in any bureaucratic organization, BARDA has its own fiefdoms and those fiefdoms will defend their own interests. The part of BARDA charged with developing responses to mass burns are unlikely to want to share their limited budgeted resources with a group charged with responses to infectious disease, even if requested.

Third, NovoSkin was invited by BARDA to apply for a grant, and I doubt if that invitation was issued frivolously. True, BARDA's priorities may have evolved, but there has been no indication of a reduction of interest in BTM on their part. The grant application and review process appears tedious, frustrating and almost supernaturally prolonged, but I have no doubt that it is proceeding. Whether there will be a grant or contract at the end of it all, no one can say with certainty, but we aren't there yet. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.56
Change
-0.050(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.766B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.62 $2.62 $2.55 $387.8K 149.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 17019 $2.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.56 3834 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.