VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Is below $2 a possibility?, page-239

1. 4,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Funnily enough I did the same for my son earlier in the year, albeit reluctantly, which also included VOC, he had $5k and St George had a special for existing bank account holders who register with their trading site and get 10 free trades or something. Anyway, I picked the following for him $1k each in VOC, HSN, ALU and $2k in MQG, he's also in the divi reinvestment schemes, VOC and HSN are the laggards at the moment, but the other two are going good. I've told him if the portfolio isn't worth $6k in five years time, which is better than bank interest, I'll make up the difference, I think my dough's safe.

I'm still in VOC, got in through Amcom, but down 45%, I'm in at $5.25, should have gotten out when the old boss did and taken the loss, about 20% from memory, same as you did and put the money elsewhere, I'll hang in and see what happens. I've also got TPG, down 50%, which I'll hang on to for the long term, so no more telcos for me, although I do hold MAQ which has been a great one for me and is paying me well over 5% FF divi based on Yield on Cost and good cap gain. Missed the boat on APX went in to XPE instead as a small speccy buy ($1500 now $175), did the same last week with ISX, bought at $0.175, but have been on roll in the last year or so with a lot of winners with good divs and cap gain. Good luck and GLTA VOC holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.