BGT 0.00% 5.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Is BGT the next BIT, page-16

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    No chance of being the next BIT until it posts some impressive partnerships. They've posted several positive results and the market imo has roughly factored it in. Once they can establish themselves as being able to acquire IRAC approval then yes this stock will see a massive jump. Once you have IRAC approval you are included in their rotation strategies, etc, which automatically gives you enormous exposure. Thus far, BGT has shown they have a product that is POTENTIALLY good but it will take a partnerships to actually validate its technology to the market. So far we have just been shown that it is 'more effective' in comparison to some popular pesticides. Also, the recent price jump are these investors who have seen these guys at investor presentations. I can't really see sp sustained as people who bought in at these high prices a while ago will be looking to sell. I'm hoping they can announce a few good results and then a partnership so we can start moving upwards, not just up then back down to where it came. 
    Last edited by nogur1223: 18/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.