BHP 0.09% $42.66 bhp group limited

Is BHP ripe for Takeover ?, page-25

1. 5,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    agree to some of what you said. However climate alarmism is becoming a huge problem, and snowflakes are part of the problem. Large corporates have been particularly bad in ‘trying not to offend’ the vocal minority, whilst the silent majority cringe. It’s evident every week with some new corporate virtue signalling.

While BHPs new pledge to climatism zealots May be a diversion of ‘look over here’ while we mine other commodities. It’s still an issue, in my opinion, pandering to them. The election result proved Australia doesn’t want identity politics and detrimental climate policies of labor who would have destroyed us economically.... so why has BHP pandered so hard to these zealots? America left the Paris bs. I wonder why? So many scientists are ignored who speak against climate alarmism, why is that? Or even geologist who work at BHP? Holy $&@“ the rocks themselves show us that the climate has changed dramatically over 10000s of years, before we even existed... it’ll change again regardless of coal. While I agree pollution is bad, we (Australia) are not necessarily the problem. China, India and the third world over breeding is more problematic, yet rarely talked about. No good occurs of a Nigerian mother having 8 babies who then breed and have 8 babies each in an already over populated unsustainable craphole. You get my incoherent rant? Compounded populations of already high levels.

Go woke, go broke. #gillette #$12billionwritedown
    (language of the millennial)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.66
Change
-0.040(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.65 $42.85 $42.50 $345.8M 8.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7200 $42.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.