BHP 1.09% $42.68 bhp group limited

ASIC blocked a merger of TPG and Vodaphone. And that would have...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    ASIC blocked a merger of TPG and Vodaphone. And that would have actually increased competition in the sector and been better for consumers (both price and technology) They'll probably lose in court but that's their attitude.

I think BHP can be successful and still be conscious of environmental issues. I agree that virtue signalling is stupid and many companies do superficial things to make themselves look good, often having the opposite effect. But I suspect a lot of people who disregard these issues don't care because they'll be dead before the true impact is known, and so they don't care.

Yes, there are issues in the rest of the world we cannot control. That makes no difference to what we should do here. If you think we should follow the USA's lead you should sit down and think about that a bit more. For many people there, it's closer to the third world than you think.

Also, educate yourself about what a millenial is. They are now as old as 37. You might work for one. It's not just a bunch of ideological kids (even if they might be the most vocal).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.68
Change
-0.470(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.71 $43.20 $42.68 $463.8M 10.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13572 $42.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.70 457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.