That's a fair point but misses a few things. The 'money' we...

1. 23,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    That's a fair point but misses a few things. The 'money' we already have in existence is also worthless as it is no longer based on anything tangible, merely 'debt'. We also saw similar spikes in the dotcom boom/bust but look how that's recovered. And lastly, Tulpis were only one product that only had one use. There are heaps of cryptocoins and they have many uses. So while I agree they currently in a bubble I disagree with the Tulip comparison that there will not be a great and lasting recovery. The world has nowhere else to go (financially speaking)that I can see. Fiat currency are kaput and not worth the paper they are printed on. I don't see there being enough gold/silver in existence to be able to back up the sheer size of the economy these days. So we either stick with increasingly worthless 'paper' and debt controlled centrally through the banksters or we move to a more open source secure system controlled (for now) by no one in particular. Rest assured, for all the banking psychopaths out there rubbishing crypto ATM they are just as busy buying it up are inventing their own blockchain technologies. I guess once they are ready they will get their puppet governments to make 'legislation' (lols) in their favour, but for now things are still free. Why else would they hate it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.