AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Is BlackRock a capper or genuine seller?, page-21

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I don't think so @lecram it's already been taken over.

The structure we have ended up with is one big plus we got, no one is taking this company over without deep pockets Appian nor Greenstone would be pushovers and if they were involved others would need the dollars, imho holders would do very well. I don't see it though.

I am an old toothless tiger these days but by god if I was near this place I would can all those frequent flyers and have my entire board camped at AN. The dog would wag the tail, all I would need is the first contractor telling me what I needed to do for him and he is out. I would find a way to the rich ore and fast, pump till the belt rollers smoked and to hell with LOM, I would want copper concentrate over the next 4 months to die for. Forward cash guidance in first month and just pump till we drop, that cash would be massive right now, it would get them in the money. But who's to say that is not near where they are going, I don't know and I should calm down eh. I do know for sure you can always make a difference, but you have to break and egg or two, takes a leader with an iron fist.

Thats it, I need a spell.

Lets hope they work it out.

Cheers
    Phil.
    Last edited by philh9: 02/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.