XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

is bnb the climax of the credit crunch in oz, page-22

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hi
    I have been reading your thread from time to time, and although I have done very little charting, but can read and understand them, I am more and more impressed by what you guys and gals are doing. Wanting to learn more, I checked up on some of the names mentioned, i.e. Bowden, Livermore and Gann, and was less than impressed (apart from Livermore) with what I found on the net. Can you suggest a good course or good book(s) to read on the subject?

I know most of what one learns really does come down to the hard work one is prepared to do, but a good headstart in the form of a book or a tutor is a good beginning.

I am particularly drawn to the Fib idea of assessing share movements (and all sorts of other things in the natural world) and note, you use them here too. What confused me most on Robbbb's chart were the percentages given. Are they Fib numbers? and how are they applied, please?

Thanks again for your informative posts, and no need to rush an answer about this - in this market I am simply waiting.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.