BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I believe both Discoveryman and HaastsEagle are onto...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I believe both Discoveryman and HaastsEagle are onto something.
    Current sentiment-not great -due to delays -and perceived 'misses' re resources.
    Potential-enormous-Electrum have made their assessment.

My take-BRB are on a fine line now-sentiment can turn very quickly-I think a lot of people are watching...critical mass of discovery will turn the current 'lukewarm' sentiment...potential re rate very quickly.

HaastsEagle's comments re history are very important I think.
    BRB had taken a judicious approach about resource announcement -at a time in history when a couple of well known companies had fallen short in terms of their 'resources' coming to fruition.

BRB took short term pain(in terms of share price)-for long term gain-in terms of the overall project.

Tom was the one that found this deposit-and he holds a lot of shares-and I believe he would want to see BRB become a major gold company.

In terms of mining-due to the well defined resource of the 'pit'-numbers can be run on that...hopefully we hear soon from the BRB re this.
    Plus we have a resource upgrade pending-and there are a lot of 'hits' that are outside the current defined resource.(I am really looking forward to the updated resource).

Plus they are opening up 'new' areas on their ground...this could be very big..I have said this before-but the BRB forum seems to have quite a lot of new posters-I marvel at the fact that they are still finding new areas..and that in current known areas it is still open in depth,width and length!!

From their presentations-"best analogy(re geology)..Golden Mile" ....big statement...and unless they want to be the laughing stocks of Oz mining....????

For mine...they found a lot of gold..and keep finding...not just in one defined very large area ..but in large areas outside that!!

"Patience young grasshopper"-I say to myself ....

I don't want a takeover-I hope we see this become a very large producing gold mine -owned by BRB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.