BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi Countrywriter, no problem happy to share my 2c. Re the...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Hi Countrywriter, no problem happy to share my 2c. Re the geochemical signatures it's definitely a good sign, however in themselves they doesn't always guarantee discovery of mineable Resources (i.e. a deposit). However, signatures/combinations of particular elements strongly suggest that gold-bearing fluids originally infiltrated along some kind of geological structure in the past (such as a fault zone, a contact between different rock types etc - basically the fluids like to take the path of least resistance).

A lot of the time the fluids just percolate on through and all you are left with are the geochemical signatures and anomalous gold (meaning very low grade), so nothing you can exploit economically. In rare circumstances however, the right combination of factors all combine causing the gold to drop out of solution and can lead to an economically exploitable deposit. The right combination could include favourable host rocks (e.g an iron-rich dolerite), geological structures at favourable orientations, or some kind of sudden geochemical change in the fluid. These factors all combining at the same time are rare though, and it's why gold deposits are hard to find.

In BRB's case, they've already identified a 15km-long zone of gold anomalism that represents an excellent exploration target, all within a package that already hosts a 1Moz deposit. The best place to explore for more gold is next to where you already have gold, so imo the likelihood of them making an additional significant discovery (more than 100Koz) is significant. They currently have 3 rigs running full-time, with the option of increasing this if they have to. So at this stage, I'm a happy (new) holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.